Male (1) Post
- To work with IT teams and other division staff to coordinate projects, manage capacity and optimize IT equipment performance, reliability, and efficiency.
- Provide support and ensure optimal operability of Systems, Servers, Network and any other IT Facilitated matters
- Negotiate contracts with manufacturers for all software, hardware and consulting services
- Manage external vendors relationships and services.
- Define and improve all system and network operations processes.
- Perform Project management of IT initiatives.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Other tasks assigned by IT manager as needed.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder and related certificates/diplomas
- Proven at least 5 years experience as IT technician or relevant position
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization
- Communicating and Writing skills must be in English language
- Must have CCNP or MCSE level.
Trackback from your site.