M/F (1 Post)
Operation and maintenance of:
- VRF system
- Water Cool Chiller system
- Ventilation system
- Access control system
- To operate and monitor of BMS system
- HVAC Supervisor supervises and coordinate the operations, maintenance and service repairs on ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
- Oversee the Team to carry out replacement parts and repair work to ensure work is completed according to timeline.
- Inspecting facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Ability to train and supervise others
- Preparing weekly maintenance schedules and to operate air conditioner for tenant according daily schedule.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, assign, coordinate and direct the work of HVAC mechanics and team leaders
- Contact, monitor and coordinate with contractors for maintenance jobs.
- Plan and propose materials for preventive and corrective maintenances.
- Report weekly and monthly works to HOD
- Collecting data of monthly utility consumption (OT Air conditioner, BTU meter, Electric meter, Water meter etc.….)
- Leadership skills to supervise the work of the HVAC department.
- Auto CAD and Microsoft word knowledge is required.
- Minimum of three to five years of direct supervisory HVAC service experience. Considerable experience in the installation, maintenance, repair of HVAC and related environmental control systems
- Successful completion of technical school or completion of HVAC apprenticeship or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Trackback from your site.