M (2 Post)
- Control equipment, like current converters, voltage transformers, and circuit breakers, that regulate flow of electricity through substation of electric power system over distribution lines to load side.
- Record readings of switchboard instruments to compile data concerning quantities of electric power used for substation operation amounts distributed from station.
- Observe switchboard instruments to detect indications of line disturbances, like grounded, shorted, or open circuits.
- Pull circuit breaker switch or pushes buttons to interrupt flow of current in disturbed line preparatory to repair, and to connect alternate circuit to carry load of deenergized lines.
- Record temperature of transformers at specified intervals.
- Inspect equipment, like transformers, VCB, fans, batteries, and circuit breakers to detect defects.
- Calculate average and peak load conditions from electric recording instrument data compile periodic report of load variations for system planning purposes.
- Designated according to primary function of substation as Substation Operator, Conversion, Substation Operator, Distribution .
- Operate auxiliary generators be designated Substation Operator, Generation.
- Control several remote-controlled substations from central station switchboard be designated Substation Operator, Automatic.
- Bachelor of engineering (Electrical).
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel , Power Point
- Internet and Email
- Able to read Electrical Drawing.
- Able to work shift rotating.
- Able to work cooperate with team.
Trackback from your site.