M/F (1 Post)
- Arrears management and generating related reports.
- Managing tenancy related issues, compiling occupancy and rental reports and other related lease management functions.
- Ensuring all activities within the retail mall/ commercial spaces are in line with government and company’s guidelines.
- Identifying and ensuring that guidelines are communicated to all tenants and implemented accordingly.
- Cooperating with the fit-out team to update any milestone timing for record and follow-up.
- Liaison between tenants and management.
- Distribution of information to the tenants on all operational matters
- Providing consultation to tenants on their business or operations needs
- Any bachelor degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience in accounting/ finance or customer service.
- Good communication, problem-solving and team building skills.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills (English including reading and writing).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of tenancy related issues in shopping malls.
- Knowledge of retail leasing and lease management.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
Trackback from your site.